Can you work for Shipt and Instacart? (Everything is known!)
Are you considering working with Shipt and Instacart? If you’ve been researching these two apps, you may have noticed that they are very similar.
So if you can’t decide, can you work for Shipt and Instacart at the same time? We looked into it and here’s what we found…
Can you work for Shipt and Instacart?
yes! Shoppers can work for Instacart and Shipt at the same time. In fact, doing both jobs at the same time is very beneficial as you will have a higher chance of getting full-time hours and all the perks that both companies offer. As an independent contractor, you are free to work for both.
To learn more about Shipt and Instacart, read on…
Who pays more, Shipt or Instacart?
Shipt shoppers can earn as much as $22 an hour, while those who use Instacart earn between $15 and $20 on average.
However, Instacart typically pays more for orders placed during the busiest time of the day. Finally, shoppers report that Shipt pays more per order, while Instacart pays more per hour.
For Shipt and Instacart, shoppers keep 100% of the tip they receive. Shoppers get paid once a week via direct deposit.
Both companies offer the freedom to reject or accept orders. Shipt may penalize drivers if they turn down too many orders. On the other hand, Instacart doesn’t appear to penalize drivers who refuse orders.
Shoppers who partner with Instacart are also entitled to a referral bonus, especially after 40 hours of work over a 6-month period. Referral bonuses may vary by region and assigned tasks.
Which is better for work, Shipt or Instacart?
Instacart seems to be more popular because it enables drivers to earn their salary and tips by enjoying bonuses.
However, the decision to partner with Shipt or Instacart is up to your personal preference. Before you choose who to work with, though, you might consider understanding what makes both Instacart and Shipt at the top.
Both Shipt and Instacart offer very lucrative packages to their independent contractors. Depending on your preference, you can choose to use either (or both!) Initial requirements may be Shipt’s only knockout, since they require you to own a car.
Here are some of the benefits of working with Shipt or Instacart that can help you identify the best employers:
Benefits of Using Instacart
Here are some of the benefits of using Instacart as a shopper:
- You can reject orders you do not want to accept without consequences
- Get perks through Benefitfocus, including subsidized car insurance and discounted prescription plans
- Instacart is available in more cities
- You don’t need a car to use Instacart – you can choose to fulfill your order in-store. You will be an employee rather than an independent contractor, but you will still be free to choose your schedule.
Here are some of the benefits of working with Instacart as a W-2 employee:
- Full-time employees receive medical, dental, vision, retirement and life insurance. They also provide physical and well-being for mental health. They also offer memberships and perks to keep your family comfortable. Instacart offers one hour of sick pay for every 30 hours worked
- They offer work-from-home setups that suit the needs of their employees. They provide employees with work allowances.
- They offer employees flexible vacation time to recharge themselves.
- They build families through health and family planning insurance. In addition to flexible work schedules, they also offer time off for all parents.
- They offer customized leadership development programs to cater to entry level and lead diverse teams.
- With job security, people can plan their future fearlessly. They provide loans for students and other financial needs that may arise.
- Instacart offers Express Membership by supporting every parent working in an Instacart family. They give members paid time off and discounts on groceries. They celebrate a diverse cultural heritage by granting express memberships to all employees.
- The company also partners with parents to host virtual home-building events and programs for the benefit of families. They host cooking classes, arts and crafts, and magic shows.
- They give parents who become parents through birth, adoption or foster care 12 weeks of paid time off as they adjust to the extra responsibilities.
- They offer a 24/7 shopper support system service. Anything you want to inquire about, you can contact them via their Facebook page and Twitter account.For formal communication, you can email them by [email protected] or call (888) 246-7822.
Benefits of working with Shipt
Here are some of the benefits of being a Shipt Shopper:
- You can choose the area where you shop
- You can attend exclusive events and parties for shoppers. This creates a community that makes work less isolated.
- Get discounts with Perkspot
Here are some of the benefits of working with Shipt as a W-2 employee:
- Shipt works with different healthcare providers to provide quality medical insurance for its employees and the entire workforce. Shipt provides health insurance in accordance with Affordable Care Act (ACA) guidelines and recommendations. They also offer comprehensive annual dental visits through their dental health insurance. They cater to vision coverage, and people have to choose from the variety of services the coverage offers. Other health insurance services offered include pet insurance and other auto insurance options.
- They’ve teamed up with tax killers to give all employees a 50% discount.
- Shipt allows you to choose where to shop.
- They offer free memberships to all Shipt employees. To enjoy the benefits of being a member, you need to log in with your exact login details through the Shipt app linked to your shopper account.
- They provide employees with regular financial support. Employees may be eligible for a one-time permit equivalent to about two weeks of earnings.
- Shipt has a unique program that provides financial assistance to shoppers. They provide up to two weeks of financial assistance to those patients who have been quarantined or who have been diagnosed with COVID-19. Shipt will continue to offer countless deliveries. The new coronavirus is hardly epidemic. The following are requirements for those eligible to benefit from the COVID-19 Relief Fund:
- It would be best if someone infected you with COVID-19 and provided documentation.
- you need to isolate
- they quarantined you
- They offer free flu shots.
- They offer 24/7 shopper support and you can reach them through their Facebook page, Twitter account. Someone can also contact them via email: [email protected] and their phone number: (205) 502-2500.
Because of these gatherings, the people who work for Shipt become more social. It allows you to practice your friendly skills before others.
If you don’t have any vehicles with you then Instacart would be your best option as it is not part of their requirements.
Want to learn more about Shipt and Instacart? Click here to find out when Shipt pays, how much to tip the Shipt Shopper, and how long does an Instacart background check take?
Working for Instacart or Shipt largely depends on your location. These are two giants of exact nature and similar ambitions. The difference lies in the overall judgment of the job seeker.
The flexibility this job offers is enormous. Parents are free to choose the day they leave the delivery service.