How long will it take for Zara to ship in 2022? (Find out!)
Zara SA, commonly known as ZARA, is one of the largest Spanish clothing retailers in the fashion industry. Their products include affordable and stylish clothing, beauty products, footwear and accessories.
With more than 2,270 stores worldwide, they serve up to 70 million customers, solidifying their position as one of the world’s largest brands.
If you are one of these customers, you may not be sure how long it will take for Zara to ship. Don’t worry, because in this article, we’ll explore the ins and outs of the Zara shipping and delivery chain.
How long does it take for Zara to ship?
The short answer is that Zara takes 2 to 5 business days for standard delivery or delivery to a pickup point, while express takes 1 to 2 business days.
Keep in mind that shipping times will vary depending on where you live and if the store has a lot of sales, especially during the holidays.
The long answer includes shipping rates, shipping policies, and even information about free shipping, read on to learn more!
Wait, did you say free shipping? in Zara? !
You heard that right! Zara only offers free shipping via one of these two methods. You’re in luck because we’ll show you how to get free shipping at Zara.
The first method is spend over $50 (before tax) on your Zara order cartyou will get free shipping.
The second method is Pick up at a Zara store near you. Simply use the store locator to find a Zara store and pick it up, no shipping required. You can pick up your order within three to five days of placing your order online.
What types of shipping does Zara offer?
Zara has to offer three main delivery methods:
1. Standard delivery
2. Pick up point
Standard shipping costs $4.95 and estimated delivery time is 2 to 4 business days. This also takes into account your shipping address and location. For ZARA HOME items, there may be an additional delivery time of up to 24 hours.
Pickup point delivery
You can also pick up at a drop-off point of your choice for $4.95, with an estimated delivery time of two to four business days. You can find drop-off locations in the checkout menu of your Zara order.
If you’re in a hurry to receive your item, shipping is $9.95 or $19.95, depending on your shipping address. Estimated delivery time is one to two business days. Unfortunately, this feature is not available for ZARA HOME items.
What is Zara’s shipping policy?
Zara’s full shipping and delivery policy can be found here, but here’s a summary of what you need to know:
- When you make a purchase, Zara will show you available shipping methods, which may vary based on the shipping address, time of purchase and item availability.
- You can have Zara ship your purchases to any address, home or business, as long as it’s not a PO Box.
- You will receive two confirmation emails: when your item shipped and when your item arrived.
- for express delivery, if you place your order between Monday and Friday before 12pm EST, you can place your order the next day. If not, shipping will take place the next business day.
- You must show ID when picking up from a drop-off point or store.
- During any Zara sale, free shipping on items over $50 applies only to full-priced items.
- If your orders are from different fulfillment centers, you can receive them in one delivery (longer wait time) or faster with multiple deliveries for an additional $3.
How do I track my Zara order?
Tracking the delivery status of your Zara purchase is easy. All you need is your order number or tracking number. You can find your tracking order in your Zara account or in your order confirmation email.
How to find tracking orders in your Zara account:
- Open the Zara app.
- Enter your Zara account by clicking on the profile symbol.
- Select an order and find the Order Status section.
Alternatively, you can use a third-party website such as AfterShip or Chill Tracking to track your deliveries.
Zara has been at the forefront of the fashion industry for years, systematizing the online shopping, shipping and delivery experience for customers.
Therefore, customers can choose from a variety of ways to pay for their purchases. Some examples include Apple Pay, UnionPay, Paypal, and American Express.
You can also choose one of several shipping methods depending on your needs. For example, you can choose Standard Shipping and receive your order within 2-5 business days, and if you choose Express, you can receive your order within 1-2 business days.
You can even pick up your order at a nearby delivery point if you want to save on shipping.
Do you have any Zara delivery service experiences you’d like to share? Let us know in the comments below!