How to delete purchase history on the target app (bad news…)
Many retailers give you options when it comes to privacy, allowing you to hide or restrict information in your account, which can be useful whether you want to hide your wishlist or delete your purchase history.
In many cases, people do this when they share accounts and have gifts in mind, so the best way to keep their surprises hidden is to hide their purchases from any sneaky people who might want to take a peek when they suspect anything. peep.
But can you do these things in the Target app? Well, let’s find out!
How to delete purchase history on the target app
Unfortunately, there’s no way to delete your purchase history, the only thing you can do is delete your search history, but if you’ve already made a purchase, then you just need to find another way to hide your gift.
Even if you can’t hide your purchase history, there may still be some useful information for you, so if you want to learn more about how to manage your account and purchases while using the target app, keep reading and you might Get a little more comfortable as a user and client.
How to hide order on target app
Just like purchase history, you can’t hide your orders on the Target app. Thankfully, you can edit and delete your orders and keep learning how.
Can I delete my search history on the target app?
Yes, it’s easy, just go to the search bar and hit “Clear” and everything you search for will be removed, but the items you’re viewing will still show up.
How to edit or cancel an order on the target app?
While you can’t hide your purchases, you can still access every order you place through target.
You can edit or cancel orders from your phone or PC. If you’re wondering how to edit your order through the Target app, follow these steps:
- First, tap the Target app on your device
- Select the order you want to edit in the app to view order details.
- Select “Cancel Items” (remember, the option to cancel an item will only show items that haven’t shipped yet).
- Select the item you want to cancel, and then select the reason.These details help the platform improve the overall customer experience
- Select Cancel Project.
How do I edit or cancel an order on Target.com?
If you prefer to use the official website on your desktop, then you can easily visit target.com and follow these steps:
- Once logged in, select the order you want to edit in your account to view the order details
- Find the order you want to cancel and select “Request Cancellation.”
- Keep in mind that the option to request a cancellation will only show items that have not yet shipped.
- Select the reason for cancellation, and then select Cancel Project.
Want to learn more about goals? You may be wondering when Target will restock.
You may have seen other platforms and apps that allow you to hide your purchase history and hide your orders, which is great when it comes to hiding surprises, unfortunately Target doesn’t have this feature.
Since you can’t do that, we suggest you find another way to keep your surprise intact while still enjoying all the other benefits the Target app has to offer.