How to Share an Amazon Shopping Cart (Quick and Easy!)
When shopping on Amazon, you start adding items to your cart, then it gives you the total price, and when you’re ready to buy, you proceed to checkout, but what if you want to share that item list before Buy?
You might want to do this for a few reasons, so this is a valid question, maybe you want a second opinion on something, or someone else will buy it while you’re using your Amazon account.
Either way, if you’re wondering how to share your Amazon shopping cart, you’ve come to the right place.
How to Share an Amazon Cart
Before learning how to share your Amazon shopping cart, there are a few important things you need to know.
There is a difference between sharing your cart and sharing your wishlist, the main point being that you can’t actually share your cart directly through Amazon, but you can share your wishlist.
But, of course, you start to know how to share your cart, and you can share your cart with a few extra steps that involve downloading the extension.
One of the most popular extensions is Cart Sharing, which allows you to share your shopping cart with anyone you want.
The process is very simple:
- Download Cart Share
- Go to Amazon.com and open your active shopping cart
- Click Share on the Amazon page
- Send your cart link to anyone you want
This will allow you to share any cart, including Amazon Fresh purchases, so sharing is easy with just one click!
You may have a few questions, so why don’t you stay and learn more about sharing your Amazon cart and wishlist.
How to share an Amazon wish list?
Having a wish list is a very useful tool on Amazon that helps you gather all the items you find interesting and might buy.
The great thing about wish lists is that they are easier to share than shopping carts, so you can share them via social media, email, etc.
Here’s how you share your wishlist:
- First, go to Amazon and go to Accounts and Listings.
- Then you select the wish list you want to share.
- Click “Invite”.
- You can now choose how many actions others can take after visiting your list.
- You can choose between View Only and View and Edit. It’s entirely up to you, and it’s safe to do so.
- Finally, you can use the link to share with anyone you want.
You might also like: Does Amazon have 24/7 customer support?
How do I share an Amazon shopping cart on my iPhone/Android?
The same extension that can be used to share your Amazon cart on pc is available in the app store, so you should be able to do it without any problems.
However, if you want to send the cart and transfer control, it’s a little different.
If you wish to share your Amazon shopping cart on iPhone or Android through the Amazon app, then you should follow these steps
- Sign in to your Amazon account on the app.
- Add products to your cart, then click View Cart and Checkout. There you can see the details.
- Click on “Transfer Control of Cart” and a page will appear where you can enter the email address of the person you want to share with.
- Click Send.
That’s it, although you may also wonder how to share your wish list.
How to Share Amazon Wish List on iPhone/Android?
Here’s how you can share your wishlist on the Amazon app:
- Start by opening the Amazon app and tap the 3 lines in the bottom right corner, this will open the menu.
- Click on “Your Wish List”.
- Choose what you want and click “Invite” to share.
- Choose between View Only and View & Edit.
- At the end, you’ll get a link so you can share it via email, WhatsApp, Instagram, and more.
Can you make a separate shopping cart on Amazon?
You can’t make a separate shopping cart entirely, what you can do is create a list of different items that will be purchased later.
Here’s how you do it:
- First, you have to go to Accounts & Lists and click on Your Lists.
- Click Create List so you can name it accordingly.
- Enter the menu by selecting the three dots, and in the “Manage List” you will update your shipping address and other important details.
- save Changes.
You can do this as many times as you want, and this half answers the “make a separate shopping cart on Amazon” question.
However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind when doing this.
- Only the owner of the list can make any changes to it
- There are some exceptions to these lists, these are out-of-print books, out-of-stock products, items with no release date or quantity limit, and phones with service plans.
- You can update the list at any time.
How do I move my wishlist to the shopping cart using Shopping Cart Share?
It’s as simple as opening the wishlist you want to move and clicking Move to Cart.
That’s it, it’s that simple, as the extension automatically detects the listing and links directly with the Amazon interface.
Want to learn more about Amazon? Check out these posts to learn what Amazon Flex is, what it means to deliver to a safe location by Amazon, and whether Amazon ships to Hawaii.
If you want to get a second opinion on your purchase, or want a friend or family member to take over your shopping cart, an extension or app makes it easy to do so, but remember that faster and easier Method Share the items you want to buy via Wish List.
If you want to share a wish list, all you need is an Amazon account, so everything is easier.
However, if you do want to share your cart, check out these extensions for free: