Do Sprouts accept Apple Pay? (Updated in 2022)
Sprouts Farmers Market is a large supermarket chain offering a wide variety of organic and natural foods, including fresh produce, supplements, vitamins, groceries, seafood, deli, baked goods, frozen meals, household items, and more. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, they have more than 340 stores in 23 different US states.
With the latest technological advancements giving rise to a variety of cash transactions, there are multiple ways for customers to buy items online and from stores. Sprouts is no exception, the supermarket chain uses a variety of payment methods.
So will Sprouts accept Apple Pay as a payment method for its products in 2022? Read on to find out!
Do Sprouts accept Apple Pay?
The answer is yes! Sprouts does use Apple Pay on its online site, and All their in-store locations in 2022. They advertise the payment method via a tasteful email to their customers in 2015.
Sprouts have also added the likes of Samsung Pay and Android Pay to their payment methods over the past few years, which is no surprise since these tech giants are market leaders in mobile wallets and smartphones.
If you’re setting up Apple Pay with an Apple device for the first time, or you’re not sure how to view your items from an online store through the platform, we’ve compiled the steps for you below!
How do I use Apple Pay at the Sprouts Farmers Market?
You can use Apple Pay with Sprouts in a number of ways. This includes Apple Pay for in-store payments via iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or online. The methods below show how you can easily pay for your items.
How to use Apple Pay on iPhone
Go to Settings, select the Wallet & Apple Pay section to set up Apple Pay on your iPhone. Associate the payment card of your choice with your Wallet & Apple Pay and you’re ready to go!
- To use your default payment card:
- If your iPhone has Face ID, double-click the side button. Verify your Face ID or enter your preferred passcode.
- The same applies if you use Touch ID by placing your finger on the Touch ID sensor.
- To use another card associated with your Apple Pay, tap your default card to view your other cards to view your other associated cards. To add a new card, add the new card details and authenticate it.
- Once the card is connected, go to the counter and ask the Sprouts employee you want to pay with Apple Pay to make the payment.
- Hold the top of your iPhone against the contactless card reader through the card reader until you see “Done” and a check mark indicating that your payment is complete.
How to use Apple Pay on Apple Watch
You’ll need to make sure your iPhone is linked to your Apple Watch and that Wallet and Apple Pay are set up.
- Double-tap the side button of the watch
- Your default card will pop up automatically. To use another card, scroll down.
- Hold your Apple Watch’s display close to the contactless card reader until you feel a light tap and hear a beep. Then you will know that your payment has been made.
Using Apple Pay Online or through the Sprouts app
You can pay with Apple Pay on Sprout’s online website or in the Sprout app.
- click apple pay button Choose Apple Pay as your payment method online or on the app.
- If you want to use another card, click “Next” button until you reach the card of your choice.You can also click “expansion” button to view all cards attached to your account at once.
- To make things smoother, please feel free to fill in your details. Apple Pay usually stores information that you previously added.This will include your Billing, Shipping and Contact Information.
- You can then proceed to confirm and verify your purchase through the methods below.
- Devices with Face ID: Double-tap the power button to activate the FaceID scanner. If not available, use your password to authenticate.
- Devices with Touch ID: Place your finger on the home button to scan your Touch ID. If that particular feature is not available, please enter your password to authenticate.
- Apple Watch: Use the side button by double-clicking.
- Mac with Touch ID: Before scanning your Touch ID, follow the instructions on the Touch Bar. If not, follow the on-screen Apple Pay prompts.
- Mac without Touch ID: Follow the on-screen Apple Pay prompts. Your other option is to use your Bluetooth-connected Apple device to approve transactions. Please make sure you are using the same Apple ID on all devices before proceeding with payment.
What other payment methods does Sprouts accept?
Even if you don’t have Apple Pay, Sprouts offers a variety of payment methods to choose from. Other payment methods you may consider include:
- an examination
- Debit and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express)
- Mobile payments – Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay)
- Electronic Benefit Transfer Card (EBT)
- Sprouts Gift Card
Sprouts Farmer’s Market operates a variety of payment policies, which are summarized below:
- Orders paid by check, wire transfer, or Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfer will remain pending until full payment is received.
- Payment must be received in full before a gift card order can be sent.
- Customers will be notified by email once any successful transaction with Sprouts has been approved.
- Customers will be notified when products are sent out via email.
Since the wave and emergence of global smartphone technology, our cash transactions have evolved with technology. Apple Pay is one of the easiest ways to make purchases easy, fast, and convenient.
Sprouts quickly implemented Apple Pay in 2015, which increased the incentive for Apple users to shop at its stores due to its seamless connection to the Apple ecosystem. So far, the strategy has worked well, while giving customers more payment options to ease their shopping experience.
You might also be interested if these retailers adopt Apple Pay: Trader Joe’s, In-N-Out, Dairy Queen, Hobby Lobby, Sam’s Club, Burger King, and more.
How is your experience with Apple Pay or any other electronic wallet? Let us know in the comments below!