Does Meijer accept Google Pay and Samsung Pay? (all you must know)
Subsidiaries disclose: We may receive commissions for links in this article.
With the growing popularity of contactless payments, many stores are adopting a variety of payment methods that allow customers to pay using their devices.
Google Pay and Samsung Pay are some of the most common contactless payment methods. If you plan to use any of these to shop at Meijer, read on and learn how to do it!
Will Meijer accept Google Pay and Samsung Pay in 2022?
From 2022, all Meijer stores will accept Google Pay and Samsung Pay for in-store purchases. With these payment methods, you can leave your Meijer card at home and shop safely and quickly in stores. However, Google Pay limits the amount you can spend on Meijer purchases.
Read on to learn how to pay with Google Pay and Samsung Pay at Meijer, how to pay with your Android Watch or Galaxy Watch at Meijer, and more!
How do I use Google Pay at Meijer?
Using Google Pay at Meijer is quick and easy. That said, all you need is your Android phone, which is already set up for Google Pay and NFC.
However, if your Android phone isn’t already set up for Google Pay, follow these simple steps:
- Visit Google Play and download the Google Pay app
- Click Start and select the Settings option
- Add your preferred payment card information
- Confirm information
- Accept terms and conditions
- You will receive a text message to confirm your device
- You can now use Google Pay at Meijer
To pay, scan your phone on Meijer’s card reader and a blue tick will appear on the screen, confirming that the payment was successful.
Also, it’s important to note that if you’re using a debit card, you’ll need to use your fingerprint or PIN to verify that you’re the owner.
How do I pay at Meijer with my Android watch?
To pay at Meijer with your Android Watch, you must first make sure you have Google Pay installed.
After that, follow the steps highlighted above to set up payments.
Once done, use the following steps to set up your Android Watch for payments:
- Select the “Pay” button on your phone and click “Settings”
- At this point, set the screen lock.You can use a password, PIN or pattern
- Google details from your phone will automatically transfer to your watch
- Once the transfer is complete, the watch will prompt you to identify the card you intend to use for the purchase
- Again, verification is required.So the bank will send a text message or an email
- Accept Google Pay Terms and Conditions
Once installed, follow the steps below to pay for items at Meijer using your watch:
- Click the screen
- brush down
- Click “Pay”
- Place your watch on Meijer’s card reader to pay
Is there a limit to how much I can spend with Google Pay at Meijer?
Unfortunately, Google Pay has limits on the frequency of transactions and the value a person can make. With these, these rules limit fraud.
At Meijer, the following Google Pay restrictions apply when purchasing:
- Customers can only spend up to $2,000 in a single transaction.
- The number of consecutive transactions per day is limited to 15 times.
- Remittances cannot exceed $2,500 per day.
What other stores accept Google Pay?
Besides Meijer, several other stores also use Google Pay. For example, other stores that accept Google Pay include:
- Whole Foods Market
- foot locker
- There are a lot more!
How do I use Samsung Pay with Meijer?
You can conveniently pay with Samsung Pay at Meijer by following these simple steps:
- Go to the Samsung Pay app on your phone.
- Click on the “Payments” tab and select your preferred payment card.
- Click “Pay” again to choose your preferred security option.
- Enter your security information.
- Using the back of your phone, scan on a contactless machine to complete your payment.
Can I pay at Meijer with my Galaxy Watch?
You can easily use Samsung Pay to make purchases at Meijer from your Galaxy Watch. However, you must pre-set up the Samsung Pay feature on your watch.
To set up this feature on your watch, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the back button on your watch.
- Swipe the screen to select your preferred card.
- Hold the watch close to the payment terminal, no more than an inch away.
Where else can I use Samsung Pay?
In addition to Meijer, you can pay with Samsung Pay elsewhere, including:
- race track
- olive garden
- And many others!
Does Meijer accept Samsung Online Pay?
Currently, Meijer only accepts Samsung Pay for in-store purchases. Alternatively, you can pay for your online purchases using the payment methods available on Meijer.com.
To learn more, you can also read our posts on whether Meijer accepts WIC, whether Meijer accepts American Express, and whether Meijer requires membership.
All in all, Meijer is very particular about how they accept payment from customers.
With this, Meijer aims to ensure an easy and convenient way for buyers to buy, whether in-store or online.
Besides Google Pay and Samsung Pay, Meijer also offers a variety of payment methods to suit different buyers with different preferences.