How to Enter a Star Code in the Starbucks App (Easy!)
Everyone loves saving money on their favorite products, meals, and beverages, which is why so many grocery and food chains have been implementing ways to help customers get deals, cash back, and special discounts.
Starbucks is close behind, as you can earn Star Codes, which serve as their own version of rewards that can be redeemed for free stuff
So, if you want to learn more about how to get a Star Code, what a Star Code is, and how to redeem it, then this article is for you!
How to Enter a Star Code in the Starbucks App
If you manage to get the asterisk code, the first thing you should think about is what to do with it, it’s very quick and easy:
- First, you need to install the Starbucks app on your phone, then follow the steps below.
- Then go to the Rewards section in your Starbucks account.
- Go to “My Account”.
- Copy and paste the code at “Enter a star code” (remember, you can only enter two star codes per day).
If you want to learn more about how to earn stars and how to redeem your rewards, keep reading!
What is a Starbucks Star Code?
A Starbucks code is a code that allows you to earn stars that you can use to earn Starbucks rewards.
You can get these codes by getting specially marked Starbucks products or participating in exclusive offers you receive via email.
How to use Star Rewards
Once you have enough stars, follow these steps:
- Download the app and you can get all the benefits Starbucks has to offer.
- There, you can redeem your stars for rewards like food, drinks, and more.
- Keep collecting stars.
If you would like to learn more about the rewards, please click here.
How to add star rewards in Starbucks?
There are several ways to get stars, including:
- Shop at Starbucks (you’ll get more stars if you use the app, and more stars if you use a Starbucks card).
- Get the code by email.
- Buy marked packages from Starbucks at the grocery store.
How to add stars from receipt?
- First, go to the upload receipt page.
- There you can upload your files and select an image of your receipt, then click submit. If your receipts are long, you can send multiple pictures in each message so that the entire receipt is displayed. Remember that the retailer and purchase date must be on the picture of the receipt you send.
- Open the file and click Submit.
- Awaiting reply.
How to Add Stars to the Starbucks App Using Receipts
If you want to do the same process on the app, it’s pretty much the same as before, it goes like this:
- After you receive the receipt for your Starbucks purchase, you must open your app.
- Sign in to your account and go to your Starbucks Rewards.
- In order to activate Receipt Verification, you must use your email and phone number.
- Once you’ve done that, you can earn stars on your receipt by simply uploading a picture of the receipt for your latest purchase.
How long can you wait to enter a receipt?
You shouldn’t wait too long, you’re getting rewards after all, so this is a great opportunity to save some money.
But if you do wait a while, or you just don’t know you can enter a receipt, you have 60 days to enter, which is a lot of time, so it’s hard to miss out on a quote.
Want to learn more about Starbucks? Check out these related posts to find out why Starbucks is so expensive, whether Starbucks accepts $100 bills, and what the lines on Starbucks cups mean.
As Starbucks says, no matter how you pay, you’ll always collect some stars, so be sure to keep track of how many stars you have in order to redeem them for custom drinks, meals, or Starbucks merchandise.
Remember, if you get a Starbucks credit card, you can earn more stars, so if you’re a regular, you might want to try it out, as it makes the whole deal of having a card more appealing. When it comes to rewards, it’s hard to say no.