Kanati Tire Warranty – Warranty Policy
Kanati Tire is a tire company that has worked in the United States for 44 years and is part of the Greenball Corporation. It is committed to creating high-quality tires that perform well and provide outstanding customer value. Let us know about the Kanati tire warranty.
Manufactured on the Indonesian island, Kanati tires cater to off-road antics. The company specializes in high-performance tires for SUVs, Jeeps, UTVs, trucks and four-wheel drive vehicles. It also offers a minimum warranty on its tires. Kanati will replace tires in the event of failure within four years of the manufacture of the tire component and within two years of the purchase of any type of tire. If the tread wear reaches 10%, the defective tire will be replaced free of charge. Tires not eligible for free replacement will be replaced with new tires of equal value. Installation and balancing costs are the responsibility of the tire owner.
What are the eligibility criteria for the warranty?
It is assumed that you are the purchaser and original owner of Kanati tires with a tire identification number issued by the Department of Transportation. In this case, you are entitled to additional allowances under Kanati’s warranty policy. If you’re not sure, Kanati’s warranty department will investigate for you.
For two years from the date of purchase on the invoice, your Kanati tires are warranted against any failure in the manufacturing process or in parts and quality, as evidenced by the original invoice.
Suppose you don’t have the original invoice. In this case, the warranty period is four years from the date of manufacture and two years from the date of purchase of the tire. The code issued by the Department of Transportation contains this information.
Assuming the tire collapses due to a defective component or 10% of the tread wear, Kanati will replace the tire with another nearly identical tire for free. If the tread wear rate is high and the tire cannot be replaced free of charge, a new tire of equal quality will be provided with an installation fee.
If the exact tire is not available, the owner will be offered a different tire of the same quality with a different configuration and sidewall. If the owner is tired of asking for a high price, he will have to pay extra.
Call Kanati toll free at 866-767-9637. Their warranty experts will verify the tires and discuss your tire issues with you. You must send the tire to Kanati for inspection and testing. Suppose the problem is discovered during the warranty period. In this case, Kanati will work with you to provide the correct replacement tires of equal value.
What does the warranty not cover?
Kanati’s tire warranty policy does not include:
- Any type of installation and labor costs.
- Any damage caused during installation.
- Warranty will be void if tires are patched, repaired or coated with sealant.
- Any wear or damage due to temperature, improper tire alignment, overloading, road bumps, fire, nails, glass, accidents or speeding.
- Tires supplied by anyone other than the original purchaser.
- Tires that have been used in races or competitions.
- Damage due to poor maintenance and repairs.
- Self-mounting tires – Kanati is strongly against self-mounting tires. A professional installer should do the installation. It can be very harmful if done incorrectly. Kanati does not allow installation by inexperienced people.
Kanati did not provide specifics on the estimated tire wear time. Driving conditions, proper tire alignment, load, pressure and proper maintenance are all factors that affect tire wear. Off-road conditions are unforeseeable and can result in tire damage not covered under warranty.
How to maintain tires?
If poorly maintained or maintained, any well-constructed tire can fail, posing a risk of property and personal injury. Please follow the steps below to ensure your safety:
- Check tire pressure at least once a month. Check the air pressure with a precision gauge. If the tires get hot, do not reduce the pressure.
- Inflation has to be done right. Underinflation can lead to sidewall deformation and increased temperature, which can lead to early tire damage. Over-inflation makes the tire vulnerable to crash damage.
- Never put too much pressure on the tires. The sidewalls of your tires are shaped to have more weight and inflation. Loads generate extreme heat, which can cause tires to fail faster than expected. Overloading your tires will void your warranty, which is a classic mistake.
- Avoid driving on glass, curbs, nails, and other things that could cause damage to the inside of the tire. Continued use of internally worn tires can result in serious tire rupture.
- If you think there is internal damage to your tires, have your tires installed by an expert.
Before placing an order, it is vital to have confidence in the performance and reliability of your tires. Kanati offers a two-year warranty on all of its tires.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I change the tires if I am not the original owner?
Can not. Warranty policy applies to original owner only.
Where should I go to change my tires?
You can take your tires to any nearby Greenball dealer.
Does this warranty apply to all Kanati tires?
This warranty does not cover ATV/UTV.