Do Amazon packages have receipts? (invoice, packing slip, return label, etc.)
When customers order a package on Amazon, they get a wealth of detailed information on the order page about estimated delivery time, item price, and other necessary information.
However, if customers want a physical receipt for their order, they might be curious whether Amazon ever puts the receipt in the package. If you want to find out, read on to see what I learned!
Do Amazon packages come with receipts?
Amazon packages don’t always come with physical receipts. However, if customers want an actual record of their purchase, they can print a receipt from the “Your Orders” page. Additionally, the Amazon account will always maintain a digital record of the customer’s order, allowing them to retrieve an online copy of the receipt at any time.
If you want to learn more about how to print an Amazon receipt, how to find an Amazon order invoice, how to print a packing slip, and more, read on for more!
How to print a receipt from Amazon?
If customers want a physical receipt for their Amazon order, they can print one from their account by doing the following:
- Log in to your Amazon account and click “Returns & Orders” in the upper right corner. This will take you to the “Your Orders” page.
- Find the order for which you need a receipt and click the “Order Details” button.
- In the upper right corner, select the “Invoice” option, then select “Printable Order Summary” from the drop-down list.
- On the order summary, select the “Print this page for your records” option.
- Print receipts and file them for future reference.
If customers plan to cancel a purchase during tax season or need proof of purchase for similar reasons, it is recommended that they print a physical copy of their Amazon receipt.
Do Amazon packages come with an invoice?
Amazon orders usually do not come with a physical invoice. However, shortly after the order is placed and payment is processed, the customer receives the invoice via email.
Nonetheless, if customers require a physical invoice for their order due to tax write-offs and similar situations, they can print an invoice from Amazon by doing the following:
- Log into your Amazon and select the “Returns & Orders” option in the upper right corner of the home page, this will take you to the “Your Orders” page.
- Find the order for which you need an invoice and click the “Order Details” button.
- In the upper right corner, select the “Invoice” option, then click “Invoice 1” from the drop-down list, which will take you to the PDF.
- Select the printer option from the PDF viewer and print the invoice.
Does Amazon include a packing list?
Amazon recently eliminated the requirement for packages to include a packing slip in order to reduce waste from online orders.
However, Amazon may still include one, depending on the type of order placed.
Do Amazon packages come with a return label?
Amazon does not include return labels with their packages. However, customers can print return labels from Amazon by doing the following:
- Log into your Amazon account and select “Returns & Orders” in the upper right corner of the home page, this will take you to the “Your Orders” page
- Select the order that contains the item you want to return, then select Return or Exchange Item.
- Select your reason for return and submit your request.
- Choose your preferred return method, then print a return label and return authorization.
Customers should note that it may take up to two days for a return request to be approved. Therefore, they may not be able to print the return label until the return is approved.
How to reprint a packing slip from Amazon?
If an Amazon seller needs a packing slip to ship an Amazon order, they can print one using:
- Go to the Orders page and select Orders > Manage Orders.
- Find the order for which you need a packing slip and select the “Print Packing Slip” button.
- In the Print dialog box, choose OK and print the packing slip. When preparing to ship your order, you must place the packing slip in the box.
Amazon sellers should note that they are not required to include packing slips with all orders, and that packing slips are primarily an option in order to reduce packaging waste.
However, if they do need a packing slip for certain orders, it is recommended that they print it out and include it with the packaging as soon as the order is placed to ensure the packing slip is included.
To learn more, you can also check out our posts on Are Amazon Packages Arriving Early, How to Get a Receipt from Amazon, and Amazon Hassle-Free Packaging.
Amazon generally does not include physical receipts with packages. However, customers can print a physical copy of the receipt from the “Your Orders” page of their Amazon account. They can also access a digital copy of the receipt online at any time.
If customers want a paper copy, they can also print an order invoice by going to your orders page, selecting the order they want an invoice for, and selecting “Invoice 1” from the drop down menu option under “Invoice”. “