Do Lowe’s prices match Amazon’s? Everything you need to know…)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is a retail company primarily focused on home improvement and hardware products. It’s also one of the oldest stores in the United States, dating back to 1921, eventually becoming one of the largest retailers in the world today.
With so many customers, it’s only natural that Lowes offers price matching to many retailers, including Amazon, so let’s dig a little deeper!
Do Lowe’s prices match Amazon’s?
Yes, Lowe’s can match Amazon’s prices, which means if a customer finds a cheaper price for the same product while browsing the Amazon website or app, whether in store or online, Lowe’s will match the price.
However, this does not include discounts or any special sales, Lowe’s will not match prices at certain stores on Amazon or at Thirty Party retailers, and lower prices must include shipping and handling.
Additionally, within 30 days of purchasing a product, you’ll be able to match the price of any identical item found on Amazon. You’ll get a partial refund by showing a price-matched item in a competitor’s current ad, which is a great way to save some money.
If you want to learn more about Lowe’s price matching policy and want to learn more, keep reading!
What is Lowe’s Price Matching Policy?
Lowe’s Price Match Policy was just recently labelled Lowe’s Price Promise, which demonstrates our commitment to keep customers coming back without being discouraged by more expensive prices than their usual online platforms like Amazon.
According to the official website:
If you find a current lower price for the same item in stock from another local retailer, we’ll match that price. Just bring an ad, printout or photo and show it to staff so we can verify the price on a competitor’s website or ad to complete a price match. Lowe’s Price Promise includes the item price plus shipping or shipping.
What is Lowe’s Price Matching Rule?
- Lowe’s will only price match new products that are available for purchase in stock. So you won’t be able to buy used, open box or refurbished products with a price match advantage.
- Remember how much time you have for price matching after purchasing. Lowe’s will match when you buy, or you have up to 30 days if you decide to wait longer or don’t check for a price match.
- Lowe’s also includes shipping or delivery in its policy.
- You can’t stack promotions and markdowns, you can get discounts or price matching from the store.
- Remember to have your evidence ready to request your price match. You need a link or image to display the product and price on your competitor’s ad or website.
- Lowe’s will limit your price matching requests, although there is no specific number, but there is no unlimited number of requests.
- You can also get price matching from the online Lowe’s store, and while this is easy, you can call 1-877-465-6937 for customer service assistance.
What is the process for Lowe’s price matching?
The price matching policies of any store and retailer are generally very similar, however, the little details are worth reading through the process.
- First, you must select a product at Lowes.
- After selecting a product, you can search for the same product (must be the same) in your local store or online retailer.
- Search the store and showcase what you find through photos, ads, websites or apps.
- Finally, if the item is eligible for price match, you’ll get an instant discount.
Which brands are excluded from Lowe’s Price Match?
It’s important to know that not every item is eligible for price matching, there are several reasons for that, one of which is that they don’t include options from certain brands.
Some of the brands excluded from Lowe’s Price Match are:
- weber and kickler
Check Out: Do Home Depot Prices Match Amazon?
Items that Lowe’s does not accept for price matching
According to Lowes.com, there is a clear list outside of Lowe’s price matching policy, which includes:
- Damaged, used, refurbished or unpacked goods of any kind,
- Third-party marketplace sellers, auction sites, or clearance/discount sites.
- Custom products, including configured or custom cabinets, windows or other products
- Any professional services purchased, such as labor and installation costs.
If you would like to read the full list of Lowe’s Price Promise Exclusions, click here.
Are all items on Amazon eligible for Lowe’s price match?
No, Lowe’s will only price match Amazon when dealing with products sold directly from Amazon, which means it won’t include any third-party sellers on the platform, which makes sense.
There are always regulatory issues when you consider involving third parties, so Lowe’s decided not to risk any fraud or illegal business.
So remember to check if the seller of the product you want to price match is from Amazon. Of course, they will still verify that they are not dealing with third-party sellers.
Are there more retailers matching Amazon’s prices?
Absolutely, it’s a great way to avoid spending extra without worrying about getting better prices elsewhere.
Some retailers that match Amazon’s price include Target, Home Depot, Best Buy, and more, so keep an eye out for this amazing price-matching opportunity.
If you want to learn more about Amazon, check out these related posts to find out when Amazon charges for pre-orders and Can I use Amazon gift cards at Whole Foods
Lowe’s has been around for a while, however, there’s nothing stale in the way they manage their business, as they keep up with the latest apps and business ideas, like price-matching merchandise points for customers on Amazon.
So whenever you are at Lowe’s, remember to go to Amazon to see if the item you want to buy has a lower price, just show the link or picture to the staff, it’s that simple, you have the easiest and easiest you can Fastest discount requested.