Does Taco Bell accept Apple Pay? (Updated in 2022!)
Considered one of the best American fast food restaurants, Taco Bell serves a variety of Mexican-inspired fare such as tacos, tacos, grilled cheese sandwiches, and guacamole.
But that begs the question, can you use Apple Pay to pay for your favorite Mexican fast food at Taco Bell?
To help answer this question (and more), read on…
Does Taco Bell use Apple Pay?
Yes, Taco Bell does use Apple Pay.You can even use Apple Pay at Taco Bell drive thru, which is very convenient.
Next time you want to enjoy your favorite Mexican food with your family, you can pay at Taco Bell with your Apple device. You can first set up Apple Pay on your Apple device.
To learn more about Apple Pay and how to use it at your local Taco Bell, read on…
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a secure contactless payment system that works with Apple devices such as the iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad.
Apple Pay lets you convert your physical Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover cards into mobile payments.
The Apple device can then be used as a digital card, allowing you to make cashless payments.
How to Use Apple Pay at Taco Bell
You can follow these steps to help you set up Apple Pay on your Apple device:
- Go to the Settings section and select Apple Pay & Wallet.
- Select Add card and continue, then choose the payment method you want to use.
- Add your credit card information by holding iPhone on the credit card until it successfully scans all your credit card information or manually entering the data.
- Accept Apple’s terms and conditions and complete all necessary credit card verification processes.
- Your card is now active and ready to use in your Apple pay&Wallet app.
To make a payment, place your Apple device over the contactless payment reader. Continue to hold your device until you hear a sound or see a green check mark on the payment reader, then press Done on the Apple device screen.
Does Taco Bell use Google Pay?
Taco Bell does accept Google Pay. You can use google pay at all Taco Bells drive-thru and in-restaurants.
Are you ready to place an order at Taco Bell with Google Pay? You can start by setting up Google Pay on your phone, tablet, or watch.
How to Use Google Pay at Taco Bell
If you want to use your Android phone to pay at Taco Bell restaurants first, you can set up Google Pay on your phone. The following steps help to install Google Pay on your phone:
- You can download Google Pay from the Google Play Store. Sign in to the Google Pay app and log in.
- Select your country of residence and press Continue. Select the Google Account you may wish to use.
- Enter your phone number and press the Next button. You will receive a text message with the code. Enter it into the app and wait for it to verify your identity.
- Select the payment method you want to enable and press the “Enable Contactless” button. Follow Google’s steps to verify your payment method.
Now that you’ve set up Google Pay on your phone, to pay for your food, point your phone’s screen at a contactless payment reader. Once the payment is complete, a blue check mark will appear on your phone screen.
Does Taco Bell accept Samsung Pay?
Yes, Taco Bell is one of the newest restaurants to accept Samsung Pay for their restaurant and drive-thru orders.
Users of Samsung devices can pay with Samsung Pay as it is an easy, fast and hygienic way to pay.
How to Use Samsung Pay at Taco Bell
If you want to use Samsung Pay, please use the following steps:
- Check that your Samsung device is eligible for Samsung Pay and that your bank accepts Samsung Pay.
- Installing the Samsung Pay app may already be running on your smartphone, or you can download it.
- To download, log into the app and enter your Samsung account information. You can choose between fingerprint login, iris scan eye and PIN verification.
- Add your card. After entering your credit, debit, gift and loyalty card information, you can now use the app. Your Samsung Pay is now installed on your Samsung device.
To use Samsung Pay at Taco Bell, place your smartphone over the card reader. After the payment is successful, you will notice a buzzing or slight vibration on your phone. This process may take a few seconds.
How do I know if Taco Bell accepts Apple Pay?
Open the Apple Maps app. Search to see if a Taco Bell restaurant accepts Apple Pay at the location you want to visit.
In the app, search for the place you want to visit, then scroll down to the “Helpful Information” area, located under the institution’s address, phone number, and website URL.
If the institution accepts Apple Pay, the Apple Pay logo will appear.
How do you sign up for Taco Bell Supreme?
Sign up for a Taco Bell Supreme account. You can be at least 13 years old to join and can sign in with your email address, Facebook account or Apple.
What are Taco Bell hours of operation
Taco Bell usually serves breakfast between 7am and 11am, lunch from 11am to 2pm, and dinner from 5pm to 8pm. Taco Bell is open Saturday and Sunday, and some restaurants are open 24 hours a day.
Taco Bell customers take advantage of phone ordering and payment methods available for restaurant and drive-thru orders to avoid holding cash and save time by shortening payment lines.
Currently, 70% of Taco Bell’s total revenue comes from drive-thru orders, suggesting that many customers may appreciate the convenience of quick and easy payments.